A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Carlson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Logan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Carlson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Brian Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Carlson practices Family Medicine near Logan, UT.
See Logan Family Physicians.