A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Daly is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Daly, DDS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Daly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian William Daly DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Daly practice?
- Dr. Brian Daly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Daly practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons.