A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Daly is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Daly, DDS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Daly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian William Daly DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Daly practice?
- Dr. Brian Daly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Daly practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons.