A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Duncan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Lung Transplantation
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Atresia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Duncan MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Brian Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Duncan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.