A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Duncan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Lung Transplantation
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Atresia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Duncan MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Brian Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Duncan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.