A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Haag is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Haag, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haag has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Willis Haag MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Haag practice?
- Dr. Brian Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Haag practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.