A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Brian Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Pulmonologists.