A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Su is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Su, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Su has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wei-En Su MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Su practice?
- Dr. Brian Su has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Su practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Larkspur, CA.
See Larkspur Surgeons.