Obstetricians & Gynecologists
725 Irving Ave
Ste 600
Syracuse, NY 13210
315-464-5162
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Great Doc!!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2014

Dr Thompson, as well as his staff, are caring and kind. Any questions are answered. Your personal diagnosis is explained in detail. I would highly recommend Dr Thompson!

|  show details
Jun 28th, 2014

I just had my baby with Dr Thompson. He is the nicest doctor I have ever had. He always answered my questions. I had a emergency c section and he was wonderful! He saved my baby and I am so grateful. I have so much appreciation for him. Thank you Dr Thompson!

|  Incompetent Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

I saw Dr. Thompson as a new patient in January 2013, and learned during my first visit that I had a blighted ovum (miscarriage), after his sonographer rolled her eyes and said "I don't see a baby". The Dr. refused to listen to me or my husband and acted annoyed by our questions; he and his staff was rude and insensitive. After my D&C, he insisted (and refused to meet with me without) numerous unnecessary ultrasounds. He failed to diagnose -- in 5 ultrasounds and months of visits -- that I had polycystic ovarian syndrome and several small cysts on my ovaries. He was, however, successful in lining his pockets with my insurance money. I have learned my lesson about seeking out quality care -- I should have switched doctors after that first visit. Don't waste your time!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

I thought Dr. Thompson was a great doctor. He listened, gave great advice and treated me with respect and kindness. He delivered my son and I had no pain and a very good experience because of Dr. Thompson's care. When he left Syracuse Women's Specialists, I really missed him.

|  Very dissapointing!!!!  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

Completely dislike Dr. Thomson, have been seeing him for 2 years now in the Gouverneur Office where he works at Fridays, he gives me the feeling as if nothing I say truly matters, he's not concerned with it. He doesn't fully listen, he will interrupt and change subjects but god forbid you interrupt him!! He has given me false results on one of my ovarian cyst check ups, has told me all is normal and nothing is wrong when there was, I called him out on it and it got upset. He has also gotten upset because I've gotten a second opinion. Do I not have the right to a 2nd opinion??! In his eyes only HE knows and you have to listen to only HIM! So I was told. Dr. Thomson just like every other man has no idea of a womans pain, I've been dealing with chronic pelvic pain, cysts, etc for 2 years. The pain is horrible, but he doesn't understand that. I am changing doctors and would not ever recommend him to anyone! Btw, you'll wait forever to see him, avarage is 30 mins min to hour and a half. When I called with a question or on results, I would never receive a call back!