A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wade, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Wade MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Wade practice?
- Dr. Brian Wade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Wade practices Urology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Urologists.