A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Wall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Wall practice?
- Dr. Brian Wall has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Wall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Hillsborough, NC.
See Hillsborough Surgeons.