A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wang, MD, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Wang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Shih-Ning Wang MD and MPH is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Wang practice?
- Dr. Brian Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Wang practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.