A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Watson, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Watson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wesley Watson MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Watson practice?
- Dr. Brian Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Watson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pathologists.