A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Watson, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Watson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wesley Watson MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Watson practice?
- Dr. Brian Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Watson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pathologists.