A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Webster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Webster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Webster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Bethesda Hospital
- Mercy Franciscan Hospital - Western Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Webster MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Webster practice?
- Dr. Brian Webster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Webster practices Internal Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists.