Dr. Brian Weeks DO Patient Reviews

1.3

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2017
How is he practicing medicine
Why is Ohio Health keeping this man on staff? Really there should be a ZERO stars offered. He is horrendous. Arrogant and rude. Rough and unkind. I can't come up with a single positive. Took my 83 year old mother to Dublin Methodist ED. He has the personality and bedside manner of a rock. He is disrespectful to patients and families. He could not make eye contact with me as I questioned his information. Thankfully all other personnel was amazing. Bottom line ...Ohio Health should be ashamed to have him affiliated with their name.

February 16th, 2016
Horrible Doctor...
I went to the ER with severe pelvic/bladder pain and had the severe misfortune of being "treated" by dr Weeks. He was extremely condescending, and had the bedside manner of a soap dish. He wasn't willing to offer any help and spent much of his time grilling me about if I had taken any over the counter meds, why I wasn't on birth control, and basically acting as though he would rather be anywhere else. I felt extremely uncomfortable as his patient and will never let myself be seen by him again.

January 31st, 2016
Worst doctor ever
This doctor was easily the worst doc I've ever met. He cared nothing about me or my conditions. He spent very little time in the room and had the worst attitude and bedside manner, he acted like a 5 year old. When asked if he was having a bad day or if something was wrong he threw a fit saying it's none of my business and when asked why his bedside manner was so off he raised his voice and slammed the door. If you ever get this doctor do yourself or your loved one a favor and request another doctor that would actually care about you.

September 21st, 2015
This doctor was one of the rudest docs I have ever dealt with.

July 17th, 2015
Patient
This doctor has the WORST beside manner ever. My father entered the ER with severe back pain. After all the tests were run, he came in to discuss the results. He was aggressively pushing on the spots with pain. The Dr. spoke to him in a rude and condescending manner. Dr. Weeks is an embarrassment to the hospital he is associated with. When we complained to the nurse, she said they receive at LEAST one complaint a NIGHT from patients about this doctor.

May 8th, 2015
worst doctor ever
I brought my 8o year old mother to the ER and unfortunately Weeks was on duty,. He is rude, arrogant, condescending and treated my mother with utter disrespect. My mother has fibromyalgia and he handled her very roughly adding to her pain. He would be better suited working in the morgue where he can "do no harm"

October 15th, 2014
Worst doctor I've been to.
I went into Dublin ER to get checked on being 12 weeks pregnant o was extreamly light headed and short of breath. Dr weeks informed me that they had nothing to do with eachother and I was over analyzing my symptoms. When he noticed I was getting upset he said he'd do a x-ray of my chest and I said I wasn't comfortable with that. He then say Infront of me and questioned why. He was rude, and extreamly controlling. I will not be seen by him ever again.

October 8th, 2014
Rude / Misdiagnosed
My daughter went into Dublin Methodist after a softball injury. She was playing second and had a girl take out her knee. I tried to explain to "Weeks" that she has a high pain tolerance and even fell out of a tree once and broke her wrist with bone showing and didn't cry... But she screamed in pain when she was hit by this girl during this game. X-ray and then Weeks came into the room and grabbed her knee and started wrenching it around and said "simple knee and ankle sprain" ordered a straight knee brace and ankle wrap.. And left. Instead of waiting the 3 weeks this guy said, I took her for a second opinion that following Monday only to figure out she had a MCL tear. He could have set her back 3 weeks in healing. The dr for the second opinion could recognize the MCL tear by just LOOKING at her knees! He didn't even have to touch her... If you go to Dublin ER and Weeks is working, save yourself time and money and go somewhere else. 1200.00 hospital bill later for NOTHING!

July 22nd, 2013
patient
Dr. Week's is very rude, already makes judgement about you before he even meets. Doesn't care about what is going on with u and instead of checking you & doing test, he tries to push you out the door as fast as possible.

May 3rd, 2017