A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wegner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wegner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wegner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wegner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Wegner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Wegner practice?
- Dr. Brian Wegner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Wegner practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO and Arvada, CO.