A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wegner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wegner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wegner
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wegner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wegner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wegner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Wegner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Wegner practice?
- Dr. Brian Wegner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brian Wegner practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CO.