A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Weinshenker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Weinshenker, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Weinshenker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic's Disease)
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinshenker graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinshenker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Weinshenker MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Weinshenker practice?
- Dr. Brian Weinshenker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Brian Weinshenker practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists.