Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
Poor Service with a poor dr
Don't ever go to this Dr for Hernia repair. The office has no concern for their patients once the surgery is over and wait times are 1-2 hours. Sorry, but my time is just as valuable when compared to a subpar doctor. I have had pain since the surgery and this doctor is not interested in assisting and failed to even follow up when he said he would. If you want to be in pain for years after your hernia repair, then by all means see Dr. Weinstein.

August 22nd, 2016
Great surgeon with good bedside manner
Dr. Weinstein is a very caring and compassionate surgeon with a great bedside manner that makes a patient feel more at ease. During my first visit to his office, he made me feel comfortable and I felt that I was in good hands. He was honest and straightforward regarding my diagnosis, answered all my questions, and took his time to explain the procedure, and treatment options with regards to my surgery. I consider Dr. Weinstein a very professional, competent, approachable, and knowledgeable physician. My experience with Dr. Weinstein was very positive and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a surgical procedure.

September 21st, 2015
RN and patient
Dr. Weinstein is an amazing surgeon. He spent time with me and gave me full detail of my diagnosis and options. He was very honest and extremely compassionate. I recommend him to anyone who needs a surgical intervention

October 10th, 2014
ridiculous wait time, front desk has "unapproachable attitude"
When I first called, I spoke to someone that was at first not too easy to speak with. Just her tone of voice was very matter of fact, not welcoming at all. No big deal, since my main concern was the doctor. I go there, and it must have been her at the front desk. With how she was acting I said "wow". I think she caught that because afterwards she was very nice lol. Anyhow my app't was for 11 am. I got there and signed in exactly at 11. Would have been earlier, but I wasn't sure if I was at the right office building. At 12:20 pm I had to tell the front desk clerk (someone else) sorry but I have to go. An hour and twenty minutes waiting, and there were still 1-2 ahead of me. There was no one to say anything about the wait to any of us that were waiting. I do not know whey the others stayed so long, even longer than I did. I bet they were all booked at 11 am or so. I have work, and I didn't know if I'd have to wait another hour or even longer. And then I was thinking of how long my wait would be when I go for an actual procedure, then follow up. Sorry, but I can not respect and see someone that has as little respect for his patients than to waste their time to such an extent. I have no idea about his skills first hand, I never even met him. I gave him two stars because he may be a good doctor (doubt it), but I just do not know.

November 8th, 2013
Awesome Physician
Dr Weinstein is awesome Physician. Wonderful bedside manners and made me feel so comfortable in regards to the surgery...I would have no reservation in recommending Dr Weiensten to my family and friends.

May 11th, 2012
Great Doctor and Human Being
Dr. Weinstein is a true professional with the extra quality of a caring human being. Always a smile, always positive and ready to do for the client.

January 31st, 2012
Doctor great, but I waited twice over 2 hours, double booked and 4 people signing in 1 hour later then me saw the doctor before me.