A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Welch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Welch, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Welch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Welch MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Brian Welch practice?
- Dr. Brian Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Welch practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Endocrinologists.