Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2013

My husband is a patient of Dr. Welch's and we have found his care and compassion to be exceptional. We drive all the way from Oklahoma City to see him. He is just that good!

|  The Dallas Patient  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

Dr Brian Welch is well deserving of the Patient's Choice & Compassionate Doctor Recognition awards. He is very knowledgeable and gets out of his way to be of outstanding service. I would highly recommend Dr, Welch to anyone looking for one of the best in Dallas. The only disappointment is the very poor attitude of some of the staff. I suggest customer service & professionalism workshops to turn around negative reviews about the staff. It is unfair for Dr. Welch & other doctors in the practice to lose patients because of how some of the staff carry their ill behavior to work. It is also unfair for sick patients to feel even worse when they seek to feel better but get stressed out from a discourteous unhappy staff member. I hope for this to be seriously addressed and I look forward to a staff that will put "customer service" & "professionalism" on top of their day to day activity in the office.

|  Dr. Welch is Awesome!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

I have had 3 different Doctors in the last year. As a woman who has had diabetes 41 yeard I wanted someone who understood and would spend time getting to know me and my condition. Dr. Welch was kind and very patient and he took his time with me. I will continue to use him for a long time.

|  exceptional physician  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Dr. Welch is a well trained physician who knows his medicine. He is compassionate and caring, and the time he spends with you makes you feel as if you are his only patient! Dr. Welch's ability to diagnose and medicate (when necessary) are exceptional. Follow-up is prompt and thorough, I highly recommend Dr Welch. I am blessed to have him as my endocrinologist.

|  Dr.Brian Welch - Dallas  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2012

Dr. Welch has been my Endocrinologist since 2006. He helped me through two types of thyroid cancer: follicular carcinoma and papillary.He is caring, attentive and he never seems to be in a rush. He explains well and always offers ways to improve my overall health (even if I don't always follow through.) I highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed if you meet with him.

|  Dr. Welch is the Best!  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Welch is an extremely knowledgeable and expert endiocrinologist. He has cared for me since my thyroid cancer in 2006. Dr. Welch even called me at home after hours to consult my treatment and how my meds were working for me. He also solved the problems of diabetes and side effects of a dear friend who suffered unable to lose his belly fat. Since seeing Dr. Welch he dropped 65 pounds in less than 6 mos., as Dr. Welch properly adjusted his meds and insuline. You can't find a better physician anywhere! Also, his office staff are very courteous and call to remind you of lab and appointment issues. Thank you Dr. Welch, you are simply the BEST!

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Welch couldn't be friendlier, and showed concern not only for my physical condition, but for the emotional toll it was taking on me. Very knowledgable and a good listener. The only pitfalls to this practice is the follow-up time between visits and tests, and the office staff. They could take a few pointers from Dr. Welch on how to be courteous to patients.

|  flower mound patient  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Welch is incredible. I drive in from far away to see him as I had a terrible endocrinologist here in Flower Mound. I had him for years knowing that its hard to find another doctor. Dr. Welch saw me during a hospitalization and I wouldn't go to any other doctor now. He really does care about his patient. And you know how rare that is!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

I wish the office staff would be more friendlier to patients; the returnd call from nurse takes too long; needs a TV in the waiting room;

|  Very Good Experience  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

Dr. Welch seems very knowledgeable and concerned for his patient. I'll be going back.

|  VERY Good Doctor  |  show details
by tb on Nov 16th, 2010

I was very impressed. He took his time looking at my past tests, listening to my symptoms and history, very concise and clear, awesome communicator. His goal was to help me get diagnosed and improve my life, very knowledgeable....he cares about his patients. If he can't help me, he is carefully directing me to know which type of specialist I need. Loved him!

|  patient  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I found Dr. Welch to be a great physician. However, because of his staff and their poor attitudes I left the practice.

|  Welch Brian J Md is a God send  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 9th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Welch is the best!! I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. However, i kept saying something wasn`t right with my swallowing. He decide...

|  Welch Brian J Md is excellent like no other!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 10th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My husband is Dr. Welch`s patient. We will never go to another doctor for needs related to diabetes. Dr. Welch is thorough, kind, very pro...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  went the extra mile  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I was recently referred to Dr. Welch for some health issues this year and I am really impressed with him and his staff. This endocrinologis...