Dr. Brian Welch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
Couldn't Ask For A Better Doctor
Dr. Welch is amazing. I having being going to Dr. Welch for over a year now and he is the first endocrinologist that has truly helped me manage my diabetes well. He spends so much time with you that you wonder how he does it. He is very compassionate and he explains things very well. He also makes you feel so comfortable to ask him any questions you have. He is so worth the hour drive for me.

January 29th, 2016
Dr. Welch is THAT doctor that listens to you and treats you like a person and not just a number. He has helped me solve a problem that another doctor wasn't able to! He is in Dallas, but worth the drive if are looking for a GREAT doctor!

December 11th, 2015
Review
Would highly recommend!

November 11th, 2015
Staff
I think Dr. Welch is one of the most caring and compassionate Doctors I have ever dealt with but since Baylor took over the new staff and nurse is in no hurry to get you any help. I have been waiting over 8 days trying to get a PA sent to my insurance so I can get my insulin still waiting and still needing my medicine.

August 8th, 2015
A physician who takes time to listen and no t just "run you through the mill!"
' Dr. Welch always takes time to listen to your concerns and truly LISTENS. He does not just pretend to hear you.

July 10th, 2015
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Welch is very caring and definitely knows his field of medicine. He took a great amount of time with me and even addressed some other medical problems. I really like that there is a lab in the office. I drive a hour to see him and he is definitely worth it.

June 12th, 2013
The Dallas Patient
Dr Brian Welch is well deserving of the Patient's Choice & Compassionate Doctor Recognition awards. He is very knowledgeable and gets out of his way to be of outstanding service. I would highly recommend Dr, Welch to anyone looking for one of the best in Dallas. The only disappointment is the very poor attitude of some of the staff. I suggest customer service & professionalism workshops to turn around negative reviews about the staff. It is unfair for Dr. Welch & other doctors in the practice to lose patients because of how some of the staff carry their ill behavior to work. It is also unfair for sick patients to feel even worse when they seek to feel better but get stressed out from a discourteous unhappy staff member. I hope for this to be seriously addressed and I look forward to a staff that will put "customer service" & "professionalism" on top of their day to day activity in the office.

November 26th, 2012
Dr. Welch is Awesome!
I have had 3 different Doctors in the last year. As a woman who has had diabetes 41 yeard I wanted someone who understood and would spend time getting to know me and my condition. Dr. Welch was kind and very patient and he took his time with me. I will continue to use him for a long time.

May 29th, 2012
exceptional physician
Dr. Welch is a well trained physician who knows his medicine. He is compassionate and caring, and the time he spends with you makes you feel as if you are his only patient! Dr. Welch's ability to diagnose and medicate (when necessary) are exceptional. Follow-up is prompt and thorough, I highly recommend Dr Welch. I am blessed to have him as my endocrinologist.

April 22nd, 2012
Dr.Brian Welch - Dallas
Dr. Welch has been my Endocrinologist since 2006. He helped me through two types of thyroid cancer: follicular carcinoma and papillary.He is caring, attentive and he never seems to be in a rush. He explains well and always offers ways to improve my overall health (even if I don't always follow through.) I highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed if you meet with him.

January 6th, 2012
Dr. Welch is the Best!
Dr. Welch is an extremely knowledgeable and expert endiocrinologist. He has cared for me since my thyroid cancer in 2006. Dr. Welch even called me at home after hours to consult my treatment and how my meds were working for me. He also solved the problems of diabetes and side effects of a dear friend who suffered unable to lose his belly fat. Since seeing Dr. Welch he dropped 65 pounds in less than 6 mos., as Dr. Welch properly adjusted his meds and insuline. You can't find a better physician anywhere! Also, his office staff are very courteous and call to remind you of lab and appointment issues. Thank you Dr. Welch, you are simply the BEST!

May 2nd, 2011
Good Doctor
Dr. Welch couldn't be friendlier, and showed concern not only for my physical condition, but for the emotional toll it was taking on me. Very knowledgable and a good listener. The only pitfalls to this practice is the follow-up time between visits and tests, and the office staff. They could take a few pointers from Dr. Welch on how to be courteous to patients.