A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Weston is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weston
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Weston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Weston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Roy Weston MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Weston practice?
- Dr. Brian Weston has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Weston practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Gastroenterologists, and Houston Hepatologists.