Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian White
Dr. Brian White, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dobbs Ferry, NY. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, SJRH - St John's Division and Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian White has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
Dr. Yan Li
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dobbs Ferry, NY 0.18 mi15
Dr. William Boxer
Dobbs Ferry, NY 0.18 mi19
Dr. Imaan Chowdhury
Internal Medicine, Residency
Dobbs Ferry, NY 0.20 mi4