A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wieder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wieder, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieder graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wieder has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Howard Wieder MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Wieder practice?
- Dr. Brian Wieder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Wieder practices Neurological Surgery near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Greeley Surgeons.