Dr. Brian Wieder Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2014

Im so sad.

Dr. Wieder operating my my neck 12 years ago for a bone pressing on my spinal cord. He did a great job and his team was top notch. I was recently in a skiing accident and now I am told I need surgery on my lower back. I only wanted to see Dr. Wieder but when I called his office, they said he moved to Wyoming and is now retired. Now I don't know what to do? Does anyone know how to reach him?

January 27th, 2011

Going Back To Dr Wieder-even in Wy

Not sure why Dr Wieder moved to WY, but, I am heading back. I had surgery by him almost 6 years ago. Now, I have had another "flare up" of pain 8/10. I have been looking for another surgeon here in Colorado, and cannot find anyone I trust more than him. Not too happy with the mattress he recommends on TV but, his medical/surgical skills are unbeatable. So, I am going to drive North to be seen by the best. Forget the rest!

November 28th, 2010

My wife and I will never for get him

I am writing on behalf of my wife and my 5 year old daughter Mindy. During my wife's pregnancy with Mindy, Melissa was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. She was given less than 6 months to live. Most od the treatment she couldn't have because of her pregnancy. We decided to avoid treatment and have our beautiful daughter. A year later Melissa was still fighting strong, and set a new goal. She wanted to survive long enough for Mindy to remember her. Just before Mindy's 1st B-day, Melissa was back in the hospital. The doctors said there was no more they could do. Mellisa's spine had collapsed. There was pressure on her spinal cord from cancer in 2 places. She was in so much pain she couldn't move. None of the doctors could help her. They told her that she would not likely live for 3 months. Enter Dr. Wieder! After all surgeons said they could not fix h back, Dr. wieder was the only one who listened to Melissa. she told him, "no" was not an option. She told him her goals. He said, he didn't know if he could buy her more time, but could help with the pain. Melissa underwent a huge surgery where he removed 3 entire bones in the back and one where the head meets the spine. He then. Replaced them with metal and plastic cement. Almost immediately after surgery Melissa had a smile. She said the pain was gone. Melissa was in and out of the hospital for cancer treatments and she had some minor healing problems, but DR. Wieder never gave up and helped Melissa pull through. The 2 of them were quite a team. As she healed her quality of life was much better. I promised I would write this on her behalf. Melissa passed away 5 months ago. I figured thanksgiving was a good time to write this. melissa surpassed her goal. Mindy is a beautiful healthy girl and she knows her mommy. She has beautiful memories, and knows how Dr. Wieder and her mom fought very hard. We both thank you Dr. Wieder, more than you can ever know! You are a true gift to you patients. We will never forget you.

May 23rd, 2010

I would definitely recommend Dr. Wieder. He and his staff are amazing!

October 27th, 2009

Dr. Wieder always gave the time I needed to determine the problem and the best path for resolution. He is honest, highly skilled and I travel from Littleton, CO to Wyoming to check in with him and to discuss any problems I may be having and he always makes the time. He is compassionate, intelligent and with surgical skills that cannot be surpassed. He is honest and has a good heart that maintains him as a good person and a surgeon who is highly sought after. I don't know where my health would have been had he not performed the lumbar fusion on me and for all that he has done I will always be grateful. Thank you Dr. Wieder.

April 3rd, 2009

Professional Nurse Reviews Dr Weider

I came to see Dr Weider after a failed fusion from a previous dr. Dr Weider was able to pinpoint the 9 months of continuous pain I'd had since my previous fusion was due to the fact that my fusion had "failed". Dr Weider "re-did" my fusion and added another level. I did so well afterwards, I successfully completed nursing school and ran after 4 little kids without problems. I strongly recommend Dr. Weider to anyone I can because of his honesty, approach, knowledge and surgical skills. Thanks Dr Weider!!!

March 21st, 2009

Dr Weider is to be highly commended for performing and utilizing his skills in performing a unique tumor removal, plus the surgical rebuilding of our son's spine and spinal channel almost four years ago. His surgical skills, coupled with an extraordinary anesthesiologist, gave our son the opportunity to "beat" an agressive cancerous tumor and to return to a normal life at the age of 26. Our family is forever indebted to those skilled doctors!

April 28th, 2016