A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wilcox, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Community Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Wilcox MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Brian Wilcox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Wilcox practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: South Abington Township, PA and Clarks Summit, PA.
See Scranton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.