A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Williamson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Williamson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Brian Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Williamson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.