A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Williamson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Dale Williamson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Brian Williamson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Williamson practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.