Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
4600 Investment Dr
Ste 200
Troy, MI 48098
248-267-5050
Locations and availability (4)

|  Doesn't listen to how you feel  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

Dr. Williamson is in a very reputable practice and I'm sure is very knowledge but he refused to listen (nor seemed to care) about how a patient really was feeling. Refused to try a different medication which another cardiologist changed and made the patient feel much better. Would not recommend him to a friend.

|  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Good Doctor & personel...Knows what he's doing, no crap, just results.

|  show details
by Tom C on Mar 4th, 2009

I'm a patient, so from a purely technical professional standpoint, I can't assess his expertise. However, I try to be a knowledgeable patient and have found his treatment to be sound. We have good conversations about my condition and treatment. He is always well prepared and willing to discuss anything I'd like to talk about. While he is a very busy man, he never has made me feel too rushed. When I've been hospitalized, he's been on top of everything and has his associates (all of whom have been first class)cover him well when he's unavailable. He's a pretty dry personality at first, but as he gets to know you, you can tell he is a very warm, caring professional with a good sense of humor (not to mention a very sharp guy).