A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wind is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wind graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wind has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wind accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Wind practice?
Dr. Brian Wind practices Ophthalmology near Massillon, OH.
See Massillon Ophthalmologists.