A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Windle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Windle, Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Windle, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liquid facelifts
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Care
- Tummy Tuck
- Vampire facelift
- Wrinkle treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Windle graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian H Windle MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Windle practice?
- Dr. Brian Windle has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Windle practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Plastic Surgeons.