A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Winn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winn
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Winn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Winn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Winn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Winn MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Winn practice?
- Dr. Brian Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Winn practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.