A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Winters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Seth Winters MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Winters practice?
- Dr. Brian Winters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Winters practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons.