A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wise, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wise, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Highlands Behavioral Health System
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan