A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Witwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Witwer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Witwer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Witwer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Witwer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Witwer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Witwer practice?
- Dr. Brian Witwer has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Witwer practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Neurological Surgeons.