A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wolff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wolff, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- North Collier Hlth Sys, Naples, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Wolff MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Wolff practice?
- Dr. Brian Wolff has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Wolff practices Neurology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Neurologists.