A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wolk is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wolk, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wolk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Wolk MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Wolk practice?
- Dr. Brian Wolk has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Wolk practices Emergency Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Emergency Physicians.