A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wolsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wolsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wolsey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolsey graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Wolsey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Wolsey practice?
- Dr. Brian Wolsey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Wolsey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and American Fork, UT.
See Provo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.