A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wolter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wolter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wolter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolter graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Roland Wolter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Wolter practice?
- Dr. Brian Wolter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Wolter practices Family Medicine near Jackson, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Jackson Family Physicians.