A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Wong MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Brian Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Wong practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Pulmonologists, and Torrance Critical Care Practitioners.