A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Woo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Woo DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Woo practice?
- Dr. Brian Woo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Woo practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Fresno Dentists.