A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Woodbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Woodbridge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbridge graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Woodbridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Woodbridge MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Woodbridge practice?
- Dr. Brian Woodbridge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Woodbridge practices Internal Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Two Rivers, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Green Bay Internists.