A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Woodruff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Woodruff, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woodruff has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodruff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Woodruff practice?
Dr. Brian Woodruff practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.