Dr. Brian Woody Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Brian Woody?

January 15th, 2015

Stay away from this quack!

I was a patient of Brian for 8 years. I was daignosed with an illness that made me a chronic pain patient. I received opoid pain killers from him consistently for 7 years but there was an instance where he went on vacation without an adequate paln to refill my medications and his peers don't trust his judgement so I could not get it filled until I filed a complaint. His reaction was to drop me as a pain patient. I continued to see him for high blood pressure. I decided to find a new primary care physican in another heath system but had to wait 2 months for an appointment. I needed him to maintain my heart medication in the interim. he refused and left me with no way to fill my blood pressure medication for 2 months.

April 30th, 2014

Egomanic

I have unfortunately been around a number of physicians the past few years. This is perhaps the most arrogant of them all (including specialists!) I would not entrust my care to him.

August 24th, 2012