Overall Review

4.7

March 5th, 2015
Life saver
Would wait 2 hours to see this doctor if that is what was needed. Dr. Yeaman is a very special Dr. You will not find another that cares as much as he does. Yes sometimes he is late or cancels and no he is not taking on new patients because he has chosen to take on other medical ventures but is still seeing a few patients that he had before thank goodness for that. My family would be lost with out him he is the only doctor that we have found that will take the time to listen and really find out what the issue is and resolve it not band aid it or try to get more money though office visits or get you on medication for the perks from drug companies. Dr Yeaman is the real deal.

November 16th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Yeaman is an awesome doctor. I'm in a wheelchair, and can't drive, so making it to appointments is difficult. He and his nurse Jackie will call the lab and schedule tests for me, and then I make the appointment with him when the results are back. Many doctors want you to come to their office before and after ordering tests. He truly cares about his patients as individuals, and Jackie is wonderful too.

October 15th, 2012
Dr. Yeaman is a great Doctor. I have been his patient for the past 9 years. He never makes me feel rushed or that he doesn't have time to listen to my concerns. He is very innovative and really cares about his patients. His has a fabulous nurse, Jackie, that really compliments his office.

October 19th, 2010
Dr. Yeaman has always been pleasant, helpful, concerned and caring. I am very pleased to have him as my doctor.

October 18th, 2010
Dr. Yeaman has always provided nothing but excellent care for me as a patient. He really cares about what he does and he has made a big difference in my health. I would recommend him to anyone.

Personal Toch
Dr Yeaman went above and beyond to make sure I understood the information he was providing me. He took the extra time to make sure I was comfortable and that I completely was in agreement with his treatment. He did not make me feel like just another appointment, he is an excellent physician and I would highly highly reccomend any one in my family. He is exceptional

Dr. Yeaman is awesome
You can really tell that he cares about his patients. He spends a lot of time with them, listening to their concerns and dispensing tremendous medical advice. I unequivocally endorse him as my family doctor.

Exceptional Patient Care
I would highly recommend Dr. Yeaman to a family member or a friend. The level of personalized service that the staff members and Dr. Yeaman delivers is exceptional. Dr. Yeaman is extremely professional and I can trust that I will receive the highest quality of patient care every visit. The most important thing to me is having the time to ask critical questions about my health, and Dr. Yeaman not only allows plenty of time for questions, but always answers my questions with confidence.

Mrs. S. Bolin
Dr Yeaman and staff are approachable and very professional...

Dr. Yeaman
caring, took time to explain,would recommend to friend or family,

Dr. Yeaman new Signature Clinic is wonderful
I had a great experience at Dr. Yeaman's new clinic. So much easier to get an appointment than at Norman Clinic, and we got to spend much more time(25 minutes) with Dr. Yeaman than usual. Had all of our questions answered and had much shorter wait time.I can see this clinic being the new way of the future in that it takes me less time away from work(employer is happy), more options for appointment times, more time with Dr. Yeaman, and cool tools to stay engaged post my visit.... I LOVE IT!!!

Great doctor!
Dr. Yeaman is professional and caring. He has a way of making you understand the choices you have and listens to your concerns.There were a few problems when he first moved his office; the changes were confusing for some of the older patients like my parents but he and his staff were helpful and understanding. He goes out of his way for his patients and spends the time needed to make certain they understand his concerns and advise.