A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Yocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Yocks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Yocks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Yocks graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yocks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Christopher Yocks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Yocks practice?
- Dr. Brian Yocks has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Yocks practices Family Medicine near Forsyth, IL.
See Forsyth Family Physicians.