A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Yuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Yuh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuh graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yuh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yuh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian I. Yuh practice?
Dr. Brian Yuh practices Internal Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Radiologists.