A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Zachariah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Zachariah, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachariah graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Zachariah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Stewart Zachariah MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Zachariah practice?
- Dr. Brian Zachariah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Zachariah practices Emergency Medicine near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Irving, TX.
See Galveston Emergency Physicians.