A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Zagol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Zagol is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zagol
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zagol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Zagol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagol graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zagol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Eglin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wittmus Zagol MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Zagol practice?
- Dr. Brian Zagol has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Zagol practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, VA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.