A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Zagol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Zagol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagol graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zagol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Eglin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wittmus Zagol MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Zagol practice?
- Dr. Brian Zagol has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Zagol practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, VA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.