Dr. Brian Zehnder MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017
Over booking
I like this Dr but he always overbooks I have too wait one hour on the waiting room and then another half I'm the room. I feel like they don't think our time has value I may be looking for a new doctor

August 31st, 2015
Avoid this "doctor" if at all possible
Doctor Zehnder. He is a family care provider for Exodus Healthcare. I made an appointment to see him and while we had to wait for more than an hour, we were patient and understanding. The nurse was amazing, understanding that I had Kara with me and that she was incredibly curious about all things medical. Then in came Dr. Zehnder. He at once mentioned that he was distracted by my daughter. He asked me if I had any family here and wanted to know why I didn't leave her with someone while I came to this appointment. I informed him that her father was living in another town and we had no other family. As I proceeded to tell him about my visit he cut me off numerous times by saying "well, I just don't know you" to which I just kept thinking, if you would stop talking you would! During this time Kara was exploring a lamp that the nurse had told her she could touch. He said he would really prefer that she not touch it so I sat her down but within in a few seconds she was back over there, and as she reached for it he YELLED at her loud enough to echo and shock me and be heard in the waiting room "NO!" and when I looked at him hold my sobbing 3 year old he said "well, she wasn't behaving". Needless to say I left and made it clear to the front office and all the waiting patients that he yelled at my 3 year old and that he made her cry. I received two phone calls from Exodus Healthcare, both apologizing for him, but still defending him by saying he was distracted by her, and honestly? This was one of her good days with her SPD, and she wasn't a bother or a distraction at all. Shame on this man, for making me, who came in for mental health and my daughter feel bad for just being.
Doctor's Response

We really appreciate your feedback and deeply apologize that the visit did not go well with you and your daughter that day. We hope that you were able to receive the care you needed and that we can at some point be given the opportunity to make things right with your family. Best wishes to you.

July 17th, 2013
Dr. Zehnder was extremely pleasant and professional
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind response. Our mission is to give hope and encouragement in the lives of others. You have given us encouragement today! Best wishes.

June 17th, 2013
Horrible!!
Dr. Zehnder did an endoscopy on my husband and a few days after the procedure my husband developed difficulty swallowing....he went back to Dr. Zehnder who completely dismissed his concerns and insisted it had nothing to do with the endoscopy that was performed just 2 days earlier. Dr. zehnder also didn't offer any help as to what the problem could be if it were not from the procedure. My husband ended up finding a specialist on his own to go to. On another occasion, Dr. Zehnder again dismissed a concern of my husbands when he asked about a sore on his foot...Dr. Zehnder bent down, felt his foot and then said "yep, you have a sore foot" and walked out!! We will NEVER go back to him! In fact we are no longer going to go back to Exodus Healthcare at all....which I believe he owns and manages!! Do not see this man...he has horrible bedside manner and doesn't care about his patients well fare!
Doctor's Response

Thanks for the feedback. It is really helpful to know when we've miscommunicated. We do hope that your husband received the right care and that his health is improved. Best wishes.

September 13th, 2010
Seeing him for years
He is thorough and polite. He's a straight-talker and I can rely on him to have same-day appointments daily if I call in the morning. Love his Medical Assitant and the receptionists.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind response. Our mission is to encourage and give hope in the lives of others. We are glad to be "here when you need us!" Best wishes.

October 22nd, 2009
This practice doesn't have the best service or care.
Dr.Zehnder appears to be unable to make good in staffing or patient care.

April 21st, 2009
will never be seen by this man again
should not be doing a colonoscopy.

October 15th, 2016