Dr. Brian Zelickson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 31st, 2015
I. Had an appt. recently & called to make one for my husband. I had questions regarding insurance that would have taken 5 minutes of time, unfortunately I spoke to Barb. I could not believe how rude she was. Needless to say, I will look elsewhere for care!

April 23rd, 2015
Have been going to this office for 35 years-NEVER dissapointed with outcomes!

November 21st, 2013
Nothing Special
I think Dr. Zelickson was quite bland a run of the mill. I think he's a good average dermo but not a rockstar. He took a look at my face. Wrote me a script for a generic antibiotic like they all do and walked out-- 5 minutes $300 later my face isn't much better than it was when I went there. I will say I'm pretty impressed with his punctuality. Some other dermos are always behind which is frustrating.

November 23rd, 2012
Dr. Zelickson is such a caring man. He takes the time to explain things to you or ask if you have any questions he could answer. I am seeing him for the treatment of a port wine stain on my face, I am so happy with the progress so far and only wish that I had known about him before I had treatments from a different Dr. who was using the wrong laser that left scarring. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist. Thumbs up all the way for Dr. Brian Zelickson!!!

July 19th, 2012
Great Clinic!
I recently went to Dr. Zelickson for the MiraDry treatment to stop underarm sweating. The whole process couldn't have gone better. Coming into the clinic there was almost no wait time, my nurse Teresa was phenomenal. She was funny, upbeat, and knew the process very well. Dr Zelickson did a great job making me feel comfortable and explaining the procedure. Overall it was very low pain and the recovery time was less than 2 weeks.I would strongly recommend this procedure and this clinic to anyone who is embarrassed by their sweating. Two treatments and you are done sweating for the rest of your life!

April 3rd, 2012
Dr. Zelickson and his staff were extremely professional and knowledgable. Everyone was very sincere and kind. I felt I was listened to and felt I was in very capable hands.