Dr. Brian Zelis MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2014
Terrible response time ...on return calls
This has got to be the worst service I have ever encountered in any doctors practice. My husband left not one, not two but four messages to say he needed a requisition form to get a blood test he needed. Never received a call back and then on the fourth call was told the doctor went on vacation. How a doctor can service his patients when the patient can't even get the needed form to go get blood work done is unbelievable. I would not recommend this doctor or office. It takes forever to get through on the phone.

January 7th, 2014
excellent doc be prepared to wait.
Dr. Zelis is an fine and caring doctor. He always gives me all the time I need. Therefore I do end up waiting a long time past scheduled appointment time. I am willing to make that trade off. His staff is very helpful. The other doctors in the practice are wounderful as well.

February 27th, 2012
Excellent
I have been seeing Dr. Brian Zelis for 10 years, now. Back when his original office was at Southwest Hospital in Berea. I have never had a problem with him. He actually LISTENS to every complaint I have. His diagnosis' are accurate. And he works with you on choosing medication that works around your allergies and your budget. Best doctor I have ever seen!

July 20th, 2011
you will wait to see him it is worth the wait. staff not very friendly can be rude at times.never call you back when asked to.

March 1st, 2011
Dr. Brian is not only a great doctor but he is a family man with great compassion for his patients. He takes the time to talk with you and understands your feelings. You never feel like you are being rushed so he can get to the next patient.

February 12th, 2011
Most compassionate
talks to me as though I am humanGenuinely cares and listens to my exact concernsIncredible knowledge and refers when appropriateVery comprehensive

October 5th, 2010
Did not care to diagnose me or call back after many $$$
Had to call to get results after waiting anxiously for almost two weeks. Test were back within 24hrs but they failed to let me know anything! Blamed lab but when I contacted lab they informed me that the results were faxed 24 after test.Was told "hey its not our problem" the lab screwed up--All along they had the results but didn't take the time to call.I was then told I was "normal" and should go home by receptionist in front of waiting crowd; even though I had sever symptoms. I was left undiagnosed and now I have to find another doctor.I have a high deductible insurance and wasted 2 week and $1000.00 with Dr Brian Zelis. I'm still waiting for the diagnosis call that was promised to me...

August 15th, 2010
Do Not Recommend
Issues too involved to elaborate. What appears to be irresponsible behavior may just be lack of knowledge. Unresponsibe when contacted which is either arrogance or lack of concern.

May 2nd, 2009
Dr. Zelis is insightful, thorough and takes the time to understand his patients' concerns. He is excellent at coordinating care.

October 22nd, 2016