A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Zell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Zell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Zell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zell has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kirk Zell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Zell practice?
- Dr. Brian Zell has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Zell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons.