Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Rn show details Rn
Aug 27th, 2014

Very efficient and caring dr

great dr show details great dr
by joe p. on May 28th, 2013 on doctor.com

Operated on my shoulder did a great job, has been very honest from the very being. I waited over a yr to have the operation and he told me about the ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Go To Another Doctor show details Go To Another Doctor
Jul 9th, 2011

I went to Dr. Zell knowing I had both a back problem and a hip problem. He told me I did not have any hip problem and advised me to see the back doctor. My impression was that he did not want to be bothered. I ultimately had surgery - a left hip replacement - within that year. I would never recommend Dr. Zell.

Horrible treatment show details Horrible treatment
Jan 24th, 2011

My mother fractured her wrist and Dr. Zell went to numb it but it didn't take. He was aware of this and just pulled on it to put in back in place. I thought my mother was going to pass out from the pain. She has a very high tolerance for pain and when we left she just cried. She could not believe that she was treated like this. She didn't even get a warning about the process he was going to do in order to prepare her on what to expect. Shame on him!

Feb 3rd, 2009

Very good no nonsence dr.

by Souper on Dec 29th, 2008

I would stay away from this doctor. He has horrible bedside manner and mis-diagnosed me. I recommend Dr. Raimundo in Lumberton.

The Best in Orthopedic medicine show details The Best in Orthopedic medicine
by Citysearch User on Nov 20th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Zell has been my teenage daughters doc for almost a year. He is proffesional, courteous, and an all around great guy. He talks to her ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com